Thursday, September 4, 2008

Diet program... :)

Diet program starts today!!! Heh heh.... FINALLY!!!

Yep, ever since after confinement, i told myself to get on a diet... get back my pre-pregnancy shape (if there is?! :p) When some friends asked about it... I would reply, "Give me 6 months!" Hahaha! 6 months from after confinement? or 6 months after delivery??? Anyways, it's been more than 5 1/2 months after baby Sarah was born... speaking about getting back to shape, it seemed kinda impossible with my kind of lifestyle... no exercise (more like no time for exercise) and having late dinner almost every night. *sigh* Tough to change that (in terms of time) but just gotta eat less. Anyway, my major breakthrough today is my LUNCH! I'm starting my yogurt diet again. Yep, I had that in the past years... not just about getting slim, but it's also about being healthy + alert esp after lunch. Of course I will feel hungry again later at 3 or 4pm, but will just make a drink or eat some biscuits.

This is my lunch for today!
Celery and yogurt+apples+raisins...


Some other stuff I have in office.... let's see.... a loaf of bread, mushroom soup (instant), chicken soup (instant), some 3-in-1 sachets drink, soya bean, some biscuits... Heh heh... i dont think i'll go hungry at all... just need some discipline to start off with! :)

5 comments:

amanda said...

if u realise, the foods u listed down on ur diet plan...are all carbo food...all those instant thingy also fattening oh!!!!

richrach said...

yeahlor... i know... but need to eat little bit oni lor... :p

just have to add more greener stuff n fresh fruits... at least not all the time noodle/rice/meat/oily/fried stuff. ;o)

Anonymous said...

:) Still a lot of "sinful" food. Don't give excuses la... Haha!

richrach said...

huh? what excuses??? :p

d'Lion said...

Arr no comment from me. I'll just eat whatever is laid on the table.